Garlic and Rosemary cannabis infused Cheese Rolls
via Kristen Williams | @hempsley
“SINCE BEFORE I WAS BORN, my grandmother has been making rolls for family gatherings that were famously distributed by throwing them across the table to one another (think Lambert’s style). Then about ten years ago, my mom started making these cheese rolls as a spinoff to my grandma’s recipe, and they’ve become a favorite of mine that are always requested for my birthday and special occasions. They are so deliciously soft, and taste like all those family dinners rolled into one big ball of love that I can devour.”
– Kristen Williams, Hempsley Health
garlic, rosemary, and cannabis infused butter
1-2 cloves of garlic (depending on how garlicky you like it)
2 tablespoons dried rosemary
2 grams cannabis
8 ounces melted salted butter
Garlic and Rosemary Infused Cheese Rolls
2 cup milk
5 3/4 cups. flour
1/2 cup. sugar
1 tablespoon salt
4 1/2 teaspoon yeast
4 tablespoons garlic, rosemary, and cannabis infused butter infused butter
6 ounces shredded swiss cheese
1 tablespoon garlic salt
For garlic, rosemary, and cannabis infused butter
Fill LEVO pod with garlic, cannabis, and dried rosemary. Add 8 oz melted butter to reservoir. Set time to 1 hour and infuse for 175F. Once finished, dispense 4TBS butter to recipe.
For Garlic and Rosemary Infused Cheese Rolls
- Add ingredients to bread maker and set. After approximately 35 minutes, add 6oz Swiss cheese.
- Divide the dough into approximately sixteen equal pieces, and form into rounds.
- Place the rounds on lightly greased baking sheets. Cover the rolls with a damp cloth, and let rise until doubled in volume, about 40 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown on top and bottom of rolls.
- Once removed from oven, transfer to cooling rack. While rolls are still hot, brush with melted infused butter and sprinkle with garlic salt.
Image via I Heart Nap Time