“MOM LOVES TO MAKE SUMMERTIME PESTO with herbs available from the backyard garden. It’s always on hand on the summer to mix up for a quick dressing or marinade or just to enjoy paired with some veggies during snacky hour.”
– Lauren Cunger, Hint of Greens
lemon infused cannabis olive oil
Rind of one lemon, thinly sliced
2 cups olive oil
3-4 grams cannabis
1/2 cup mint
1/2 cup parsley
1/2 cup cilantro
2 cloves fresh garlic, peeled
1 lemon, juiced
1/4-1/2 cup infused lemon olive oil
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. CBD Honey for a sweet delight
For lemon and cannabis infused oil
Fill LEVO Power Pod with thinly sliced organic lemon rind. Add 2 cups of olive oil to chamber. Set time to 1 hour at 175F. Once finished, dispense ¼-½ cup to recipe.
For Lemon and Cannabis Infused Pesto
1. Combine fresh herbs and garlic in a food processor until they are finely chopped.
2. Slowly add lemon infused olive oil in a steady drizzle as you pulse the processor on and off.
3. Process until it becomes a smooth, light paste. Add enough olive oil to keep it moist and spreadable.
4. Season with sea salt and add honey (optional)
5. Cover tightly and chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour to saturate the flavors.
Image via Nathalie Jolie