Double Baked Cannabis and Rosemary Infused French toast
via Morgan Montgomery
“MY MOM MAKES THIS FOR EVERY BIG FOOD HOLIDAY BREAKFAST. After she moved to Florida, we began seeing each other less at holidays and more on vacations, but the tradition didn’t change. She makes this at least once during our stay just because she knows how much I love it. The toppings are my favorite. She usually doubles the recipe because everyone always hordes the nuts.”
– Morgan Montgomery
Rosemary Infused Cannabis Butter
3-4 grams cannabis
12 ounces melted salted butter
2 tablespoons dried rosemary
Double Baked French Toast
1 loaf of your bread of choice, cut into 1-1 ½ inches thick
1 ½ cups milk
2 cups cream
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
The Best Mixed Nuts You’ll Ever Eat
2 tablespoon Rosemary Cannabis Infused Butter
2 cup brown sugar
4 tablespoons Dark Carrow Syrup
2 cup chopped pecans
FOR ROSEMARY INFUSED CANNABIS BUTTER
Fill LEVO Power Pod with 3-4 grams of cannabis (depending on desired potency) with approximately 2 tbs dried rosemary. Add 8 oz butter to the reservoir, taking care to make sure pod is submerged. Set time at 2 hours and 175F to infuse. Once finished, dispense 2 tbs infused butter to recipe.
for Double Baked French Toast
- Spray 9×13 inch pan with nonstick spray
- Cut bread 1-1 ½ inches thick
- Layer pan with one layer of bread, trying to avoid having gaps.
for The Best Mixed Nuts You’ll Ever Eat
- Mix together one tablespoon softened rosemary infused cannabis butter, brown sugar, Carrow syrup, and chopped pecans.
- Spread nut mixture over over eggy bread, and bake at 325° for 55-60 minutes.