Gabby’s lavender and cannabis infused chocolate chip cookies
via Grace Potts | @grayspots
“THESE COOKIES ARE THE MOST DELISH TREAT EVER! Wonderfully chewy and not too sweet. I like to do half the chocolate chips, and add extra coconut, but that’s just me! For chocolate lovers (like Mr. Potts) skip the coconut all together and double down on the chocolate. Splurge for the good chocolate too. A high percentage dark would be my fave. Ingredients are key!”
– Grace Potts
For LEVO-Infused Cannabis & Lavender Butter
Fill LEVO pod with cannabis and approximately dried lavender. Add 8 oz butter to the reservoir, taking care to make sure pod is submerged. Set time at 2 hours and 175F to infuse. Once finished, dispense 1 cup of infused butter to add to recipe.
For Gabby’s lavender infused chocolate chip cookies
- Beat together lavender infused butter and both brown and white sugars until a creamy consistency.
- Once eggs and sugars have become creamy, mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Add in flour, baking soda, and baking powder, and mix on low until smooth.
- Sir in chocolate chips and coconut.
- Cover with plastic, and refrigerate a minimum of two hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper, and drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls (about two tablespoons of dough) about 2 inches apart onto lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-12 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack, and cool for 5 minutes (if you can wait that long!)
For garlic, rosemary, and cannabis infused butter
Fill LEVO pod with garlic, cannabis, and dried rosemary. Add 8 oz melted butter to reservoir. Set time to 1 hour and infuse for 175F. Once finished, dispense 4TBS butter to recipe.
For Garlic and Rosemary Infused Cheese Rolls
- Add ingredients to bread maker and set. After approximately 35 minutes, add 6oz Swiss cheese.
- Divide the dough into approximately sixteen equal pieces, and form into rounds.
- Place the rounds on lightly greased baking sheets. Cover the rolls with a damp cloth, and let rise until doubled in volume, about 40 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown on top and bottom of rolls.
- Once removed from oven, transfer to cooling rack. While rolls are still hot, brush with melted infused butter and sprinkle with garlic salt.
Image via Jennifer Pallian